Get free information
on developing your personal
and professional life by
signing up for
The People Pro Newsletter.
Sign up now and receive
a FREE copy of:
"How to Unchain
Your Desk and Break
Achieve your highest potential
You didnít become a leader over night. Youíve worked hard throughout your career, demonstrating a level of drive, vision and determination that sets you apart from others. You recognize what distinguishes a good leader from an exceptional oneóa lifelong commitment to learning and growth.
Recognize anything on this list?
Five Part Executive Coaching
- You are in the midst of change; personally, professionally or organizationally.
- You are a high performer who wants to enhance your potential and continue to improve.
- You want to identify ways to overcome an obstacle or barriers to success.
- You are looking for new solutions to stubborn
management or leadership challenges.
- You want to develop a game plan for long term
We work with senior executives and mid-level managers, helping them achieve their personal best and maximize leadership potential. Our five step process is a proven approach to achieving results.
- Create a partnership
• Introductory meeting
• Outline program specifics
• Make a go/no go decision
- Collect feedback
• Collect feedback from key stakeholders
• Complete a personalized Behavior Style Assessment
• Compile and report feedback
- Create the development plan
• Outline goals/objectives
• Get input/reaction from manager and/or organizational sponsor as appropriate
• Finalize development plan
• Facilitate regular coaching meetings
• Complete activities between meetings
• Provide updates to manager/sponsor as agreed upon
- Measuring Success
• Knowledge, skills, confidence, commitment
• Tangible effects on individual, team, organization
• Observable behavior change, progress on action plan
Get Your Free Consultation
||Your program was well received by all that attended, and your stories of differences between men and women really hit home.